1. It was really, really easy! My husband was in the process of telling me to make sure that I keep the package, because I may want to return it, because he thought it had the wrong type of fitting…. No longer did he start to tell me this, than I’d already had it installed in the sink.
2. It will help me conserve our family’s water use. Most models conserve between 30% to 50% of the water at that faucet.
3. It allows me to easily toggle between high and low-flow water. In fact, with my sink, I can now use my retractable sprayer for full-pressure water, but just exactly when I need it. Before I installed this gadget, I hated using the sprayer because the regular water had to be fully turned on whenever I wasn’t actively shooting the sprayer (so it would often get wasted).
4. The aerator designed to swivel around so that now I can easily switch water flow from my washing sink to my rinsing sink.
5. It was really cheap! It only set me back about $13 dollars. The simple models can cost as little as $5.
P.S. O.K. So this particular swivel/toggle model isn’t as attractive to look at as some high end sink faucets, however, now I can have total control of my dish washing water use. What could be more beautiful than that?